Software Engineer, BackendPosted at: Jul 20
See all Numbrs jobs
Numbrs is among the world’s leading FinTech companies. Our vision is to build the globally leading technology platform in the financial services industry. At the centre of our activities is the development of the “Numbrs” banking app. Numbrs is not a bank, nor will it ever become a bank. Our highest priority is the satisfaction of our users.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to designing, developing, deploying, supporting, monitoring and troubleshooting large scale micro-service based distributed systems with high transaction volume.
All candidates will have
- a Bachelor's or higher degree in technical field of study
- a minimum of two years experience designing, developing and troubleshooting large scaledistributed systems
- hands-on experience with highly concurrent production grade systems
- excellent knowledge of at least one modern programming language, such as Go, Java, C++ and Scala
- excellent troubleshooting and creative problem-solving abilities
- excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
Ideally, candidates will also have
- experience with systems for automating deployment, scaling, and management of containerised applications, such as Kubernetes and Mesos
- experience with big data technologies, such as Kafka, Spark, Storm, Flink and Cassandra
- experience with encryption and cryptography standards