Senior IOS Mobile App DeveloperPosted at: Jul 19
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc.®
See all Jack Henry & Associates, Inc.® jobs
As an iOS Engineer on the Banno Platform at Jack Henry, you'll get the chance to make a real, positive impact on people's lives. Our mission is to give people the best possible experience they can have with their finances. We're doing this by reimagining the digital presence of financial institutions and building products that empower and delight their users. The iOS Mobile Application Engineer works on our mobile banking apps in close cooperation with our product design and api teams. iOS engineers are constantly keeping our app up-to-date with the newest development practices to offer exciting user experiences for highly secured data.
Skills & Requirements
- At least 6 years of experience in a software engineering field.
- At least 4 years combined programming experience with Objective C and/or Swift.
- Successfully launched one or more apps on iTunes.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
We Also Love to See
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science.
- Strong object oriented design skills.
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text.
- Experience designing custom Views and styles in accordance to design rules.
- Working on a development team larger than 10 engineers.
- Experience writing automated test cases for iOS providing adequate code coverage.
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON.
- Passion for true leadership and building an engineering culture.
- Proven track record of technical leadership and ability to mentor less experienced engineers.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends and emerging technologies.
- Experience estimating, planning, staffing and tracking progress of projects