Principal Data EngineerPosted at: Jul 19
See all RedLock, Inc jobs
Who we are
RedLock is one of the fastest growing cybersecurity startup in the Bay Area. Located in the heart of Silicon Valley, RedLock specializes in cloud infrastructure (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud) security & compliance. Company was founded in 2015 and in one year of product launch, it has already received tremendous success among large enterprise customers. RedLock’s founders and leadership team comprises of industry veterans with many years of experience in cloud security.
RedLock Cloud-360 is a highly scalable SaaS & multi-tenant solution. The solution processes millions of cloud events on a daily basis and is capable of delivering customer value within minutes after initial onboarding. The solution leverages cutting edge cloud technologies & uses machine learning and advanced data science techniques to deliver security & compliance capabilities.
What you’ll do
- Design and develop data pipelines for real-time and batch data processing for disparate datasets
- Develop systems which can store data in highly normalized fashion to allow correlation with other data sources
- Design and implement data schemas and models that can scale for terabytes of data.
- Design and develop APIs which are performant to retrieve stored data
- Troubleshoot and optimize SQL queries.
- Assist with production monitoring and debugging of our data pipelines
Who you are
- 5-10 years of experience building data pipelines for realtime or batch processing, highly scalable data access layers.
- Expertise with scaling SQL data stores and writing complex queries.
- Expertise in Redshift and/or Spark
- Solid understanding of distributed queues, like kafka
- Good understanding of REST APIs, HTTP, JSON
- Working experience of using cloud APIs (AWS/Azure/Google Cloud Platform, etc.)
- Solid programming experience in Java/Python