PHP Back-end DeveloperPosted at: Jul 19
See all Time Doctor jobs
This is a 100% remote position. Since all of our current dev team is in Asia or Europe, we prefer to hire people from Europe and Asia for more effective team collaboration. And so it is unlikely (although not impossible) that we will hire in north or south america.
You will be working from home with mostly flexible hours although you must be available to attend the team meeting which is at approximately 8:30am GMT and to work for 3 hours after this time.
WHAT YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
You will be working in a team of around 10 other developers. You primary areas of work will be:
- Work on Symfony back-end infrastructure developing new features and improvements
- Work on complex code refactoring and database queries
- Work on developing REST services communicating with React JS apps
- Work on developing back-end modules / services part of the whole product infrastructure
- Work with databases with millions of records and hundreds of thousands of requests per day.
- Get involved into continuous integration processes, different branching models for version control and strict coding standards.
- Work on highly scalable cloud infrastructure including multiple instances connected by load balancers for traffic distribution
- Solve complex bugs often quite quickly
- Document codes on a good level
WE’RE LOOKING FOR AN EXPERT WITH SOLID EXPERIENCE IN:
- PHP, at least 5+ years in building web based applications with high level of abstraction.
- MVC and Symfony frameworks
- Knowing how the core of MySQL is working, making decisions about the storage engines, database structure and scalability of the database
- Building DDD oriented architecture
- Optimization of code, database performance and improvements
- Good understanding and experience with MongoDB or other noSQL databases
- Continuous integration and how it works
- Amazon services like EC2, RDS, CloudFront work and how they work
To apply for this job, please go to this link and submit all requirements and answers to questions in the Application page- http://time-doctor.breezy.hr/p/a1aa1e3fc358-php-back-end-developer-100--remote