Senior Cloud EngineerPosted at: Jul 19
See all CDX Limited jobs
We are a fully funded financial tech startup currently building a secure, highly-available, and high performance cloud native system. Our development team is distributed across the globe. We’re looking for a senior engineer to join the team who excels in applying DevOps and security principles/best practices towards our fintech system.
What you’ll be focused on
As a Senior Cloud Engineer, you will be working on developing better overall system automation, increasing system security, and helping ensure performance baselines are met or exceeded. You’ll be part of a distributed development team that consists of backend, frontend, and fullstack developers who work in an Agile/Lean manner and understand that DevOps is an organizational effort, not another “department”. The team will depend on your skills and experience to help ensure security and operational best practices are built-in to the system. You’ll put your expertise in action by growing a robust CI/CD pipeline, designing and operating a secure, scalable, high performance and highly available cloud based system. You will collaborate with the CSO, COO, and others within the company to put into action the security and compliance policies that need to be enforced within the system. You’ll apply your ability to think critically while moving quickly to solve (and prevent) problems on a daily basis. You have confidence in your skills/experience yet are always eager to learn from others, as well as teach. You work hard, smart, and together as part of the team.
- 4+ years automating and operating secure web/microservice deployments targeting one or more of the major cloud providers: AWS, Google Cloud Platform, Azure
- 5+ years managing applications/services with security frameworks like ISO, NIST SP 800-53, HIPAA, PCI, FISMA, FedRamp, HITRUST, or NIST CSF
- 2+ years designing, configuring, and operating secure container based deployments
- Experience with building and operating high performance 24/7 production environments
- Secure system configuration and security principles experience
- Secure SDLC experience
- Experience designing, configuring, and growing CI/CD environments
- Python, Go, and/or Node programming skills
- Working as part of an Agile/Lean team
- Financial Tech experience
- High performance system experience
- Designed, deployed, and operated Kubernetes infrastructure
- 12 factor app experience
- Remote team experience
To save time and streamline the process, we have created a "Round 0" pre-screen interview. Please complete the following form and you will hear back from us whether you make it to the next round or not.